The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) wishes to invite candidates who applied for admission as first choice candidates into the university through the year 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or Direct Entry (DE) application; and who had either missed the first aptitude test/screening exercise or changed their first choice institution to UMYU, to register for aptitude test/screening via the Post UTME Portal.
The online registration for UMYU post UTME screening exercise has commenced.
Candidates Qualified for UMYU Post UTME Screening Exercise
To be eligible for admission, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 130 marks and above in the 2021 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2021 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied.
How to Apply for UMYU Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only for the screening and aptitude test through the university’s application portal’s payment options.
Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website :
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates or JAMB Registration Slip for Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- O’ Level Result (candidates awaiting O’ Level results can apply and upload the results later);
- Form of identification (Indigene Letter, National Identification Card/International Passport etc);
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
UTME Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the aptitude test and would be required to submit hard copies of their credentials at the venue of the test.
Direct entry candidates are also requested to forward hard copies of their credentials to the office of the Registrar after the online registration.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test, but are requested to forward hard copies of their credentials to the office of the Registrar.
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Katsina wishes to inform candidates who applied for the Second Post UTME Aptitude Test that the test has been scheduled to hold on Saturday 4th June 2022. Candidates are therefore advised to reprint their registration slip to avail themselves of the time and venue of the test.
Note that candidates who have not registered for the test can still register. Similarly, those who have missed the previously conducted test or have changed their choice of institution to UMYU as first choice can register for the test. However, such candidates have up to the mid night of Friday 3rd June 2022 to do so before the close of the registration portal
COVID-19 HEALTH REGULATION: Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19. ALL UTME candidates are to wear face masks and may be subjected to temperature tests, hand washing and application of hand sanitizer etc.
Deadline: Friday 3rd June 2022.
Be the first to comment