Hello candidate, kindly see some of the useful tips that can save help you to pass any Tertiary Institution Entry Examination in Nigeria. This could be Post UTME or Direct Entry (DE) screening/exam, Diploma or Certificate Examination.
See the tips below:
- Do not waste time on any question but ensure you attempt all questions.
- Be punctual and ensure you are well composed
- Ensure you eat well before the examination as you may have to spend more time before the exam begins
- Do not come with GSM phones, calculators unless otherwise indicated in your exam slip
- Ensure you come with your Original UTME Result Slip and your Post UTME Online registration Slip (preferably the coloured copy)
- Some schools set questions from Mathematics, current affairs, agriculture, computer studies, etc. So, while preparing for Post UTME, endeavour to study subjects related to your course of study as well as those outside it.
- Ensure you come along with your HB PENCIL, COPY OF YOUR POST-UTME REGISTRATION PRINTOUT OR PAYMENT SLIP, UTME Original Result and any other Relevant document
Here at PastQuestionsPortal.com, we have made provisions for additional materials to help candidates pass Post UTME and/or Direct Entry (DE) this year with ease.
Some of the things we provide beside Past Questions are Current Affairs booklets (PDF), Study Apps, Memory Boosters, and Examination Registration Guides.
We send most of these resources to candidates free of charge together with or after they purchased Post UTME, or Direct Entry (DE) Past Questions and Answers from us.
To got a copy of the Post UTME, or Direct Entry (DE) Past Questions and Answers for your school today, please click here.