Click START button below to begin practicing questions for your course for free!!!
CUSAS POST UTME ENGLISH
1 / 10
1. From the options listed A – E select the word that best captures the meaning of the underlined/italised part of the sentences
Miss Suzuki has published the life stories of three movies stars
2 / 10
2. Choose the word or phrase from options A – D which has the nearest meaning to the underlined word or words in each sentence
The old man was said to have died intestate
3 / 10
3. From the alternatives provided select the one which best completes the sentence
The first graduation ceremony of the university was attended by men from all of life.
4 / 10
4. Select the word that best captures the meaning of the underlined/italised part of the sentence.
Superstition has it that certain foods and drinks are able to increase sexual desire or potency
5 / 10
5. From the options A to D, choose the expression that is NEAREST IN MEANING to the underlined word(s) below.
A dogged student is likely to succeed
6 / 10
6. Choose the word that has the SAME SOUND as the one represented by the underlined letter in the word below
7 / 10
7. Choose the expression or word which best completes each sentence.
By the end of this year __________ in this town for eleven years
8 / 10
8. From the options choose the expression that BEST COMPLETES each sentence.
Every student ___________ before the principal entered the hall
10 / 10
10. Choose the option that best completes the sentence.
He went abroad with a view _________ a business partner
Fill the form below to See Your Result & access next batch of questions...
Your score is