Crescent University, Abeokuta, announces admission into the Advanced Level Programme conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB).
- UTME not required
- Certificate valid for Direct Entry into Crescent University and other Nigerian Universities, including FUNAAB, FUNAI, FUTA, UNILAG, UNN & UNIUYO
- Fast track your career in your chosen field
- Study in an environment conducive to learning
Entry requirement: Five O’ Level credits, including English and Mathematics.
Duration: One year.
How to Apply for Crescent University JUPEB Form
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng , click the “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES,
- E-mail:[email protected]
- Website: http://www.cuab.edu.ng
- Admission Tel: 08030644731, 08027814584, 0803 803 5400 (For Whatsapp Msgs: 08027814584)
Be the first to comment