Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Part-Time Degree Programmes of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo for the 2022/2023 Contact Session.
Adeyemi College of Education (OAU) Part-Time Degree Available Programmes
- B.A.Ed – (English, History, Religious Studies, Music, Fine and Applied Arts, Yoruba, French)
- B.Ed – (Physical and Health Education, Social Studies, Mathematics/Integrated Science, Guidance and Counselling, Home Economics, Agricultural Science).
- B.Sc. Ed – (Economics, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics)
Adeyemi College of Education (OAU) Part-Time Degree Admission Eligibility
- For 4 Years Part-Time Degree Programme: An eligible candidate must possess a minimum of merit pass in the relevant Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE). In addition, a candidate shall possess a minimum of 5 O’level credits at a maximum of Two Sittings which should include credit in English Language and Mathematics for all Courses.
- In line with Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB policy and guidelines, candidates applying for Part-Time/Sandwich/Distance Learning should be processed to JAMB through Central Admission Processing System (CAPS). These categories of candidates need not sit for UTME. However, sitting for UTME does not disqualify them. The Directorate of Part-Time Studies will coordinate the JAMB registration for all candidates
How to Apply for Adeyemi College of Education (OAU) Part-Time Degree Admission Form
The application will be in two stages: Part-Time JAMB Registration and ACEONDO website.
- Log on to JAMB CAP Website and Register (Part-Time)
- Pay a sum of N3,500 to enable you to obtain a registration number
Please note that to complete this Admission Process, Candidates are required to fill out their details including biometrics at a JAMB approved Centre on the JAMB site (jamb.org.ng).
Candidates can apply and submit their Application Forms on our online application page at www.aceondo.net or visit the M.I.S. Cyber Café in the College. Candidates are expected to pay for the application form at any bank nationwide using the e-transact platform pay outlet.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Visit portal.aceondo.edu.ng
- Click on “Applicants”
- Choose 2022/2023 Part Time Degree Applications, choose your username; enter your email and choose a password, and click “Apply”
- There are two methods of payment
- Online Payment:
- Click on “Make Payment”, follows the on screen instructions, enter your card details when requested
- Bank payment:
- Visit any bank nationwide
- Ask to use the Etranzact PayOutlet platform in pay for Adeyemi College of Education 2022/2023 Time Degree Application Fee and pay the sum of 10,000.00 (bank charges may apply)
- The Bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online.
- Online Payment:
- Click “My Application” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted
- Candidates must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed application form and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate of Part Time Studies Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo
LECTURES HOLD DURING SCHOOL VACATIONS AT THE FOLLOWING DESIGNATED CENTRES
1. Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo
2. Adeyemi College of Education Model Secondary and Primary School, 57A&B, Fadeyi Street, Oshinle Quarters, Akure.
For More Information, please contact: 08038603430